Friday, February 16, 2007

 

Wow - where does the time go?

Can you believe that christmas came and went almost two months ago?

Each year time seems to go by that little bit faster for me.. It's hard to believe that spring is already on the way, although as it's my favourite time of year I cannot wait to see the first buds blooming and the hear the birds singing each morning welcoming me to the day..

Time to get my gardening hat on (well usually for me that means watching my husband do the heavy work whilst I do a bit of fetching and carrying and help him to decide where the new plants should go).

I've never really enjoyed the physical working part of gardening although I don't mind a little weeding occasionally, I far prefer to sit with a chilled drink on a sunset evening and enjoy the fruits of all that labour!

Strangely enough though, I've never minded fetching and carrying and am not averse to helping lay the odd patio, just don't like digging!

This year we have added aid with the garden planning in the form of an excellent ebook and audio which you can check out here This wonderful find is going to help us to establish the garden of our dreams this year, I can feel it in my bones, knowing a good thing when I see / hear it!

Good luck with whatever garden plans that you have, I wish you lots of enjoyment and happiness with it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?